With the EcoCentre on site, Crown Shred & Recycling can accept up to 500 litres of used oil per customer per visit and the corresponding volume of filters and containers.
Used oil materials can be dropped off during Crown Shred & Recycling’s regular operating hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Companies with larger volumes can contact a registered collector to pick up from their place of business.
Pricing structure for the EcoCentre.
- Used oil – No Charge
- Filters – No Charge
- Oil, antifreeze, diesel exhaust fluid jugs and pails – No Charge
- Gasoline & Diesel Fuel – No Charge
- Automotive antifreeze – No Charge
We do not take unlisted items. Place used filters inside building. DO NOT drop off any unapproved items.
Our Collection Process
- The customer is expected to empty used oil into the large drum.
- Put the used oil container into the proper disposal bag.
- For all other types of deliveries the customer must report to the office for proper direction.
Please note: This area is under 24 hour camera surveillance .